Advanced Diploma In Fashion Design
The diploma in fashion design is a Fast Track program, helps you polish your skills, trains you exclusively, helps you prepare and give you the confidence to step into the world of fashion, making a footprint and being in the crest of the fashion industry. Here you will know about the Advanced Diploma In Fashion Design. Advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing course covers all aspects of fashion from the source of inspiration to the production of an original prototype.
It emphasizes developing personal responsibility and identity. The focus is to help each student recognize their true potential and develop their aptitude in the area of expertise. The course provides advanced creative, technical, design and business training for the fashion industry. The Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design has been created for people seeking careers as fashion designers, stylists, courtiers, graphic designers, product developers.
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design Eligibility
|Course Level||Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design|
|Duration of the Course||2 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester and Annual|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit Based|
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design Syllabus
Syllabus of Fashion Design as mentioned by various Universities and Colleges
- Clothing production
- Assembling garments
- Fit and custom-made garments
- Pattern grading $ making
- Design concepts
- Sourcing materials
- Evaluating contractors
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design Career Outcomes
Obtaining an advanced diploma is a great way to make a grand entrance into the field, indicating that a student has completed a specific set of courses aimed toward certain career-based knowledge and exhibits a readiness to perform in the field. Upon successful completion of the Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design & Merchandising programme, you can aspire to have an exciting career as a:
- Fashion Designer
- Pattern Designer
- Fashion Consultant
- Fashion Buyer/ Merchandiser
- Pattern Maker
- Fashion Writer/ Critic
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design Aspects
- Candidates will be equipped to start taking orders for the first wholesale fashion range under their own label name.
- The course teaches candidates sewing, illustration, product development, made to measure, advanced pattern making and draping, garment design and range production, marketing and merchandising of fashion products, computer-aided pattern making, business planning, and swimwear.
- The Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design training will culminate in the design.
- Candidates will experience the process of designing and developing a complete fashion range, from the marketing to production stage, advertising your collection in front of local industry workers.
- Full training is provided in a simulated workroom using industrial sewing machines and modern equipment so no previous sewing and/or design skills are required.
- The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to
- Recognize the interrelationships among architects, designers, manufacturers, merchandisers and clients in the international and domestic marketplace.
- Develop original designs using flat pattern and draping procedures that include design principles
- Produce originally designed apparel that shows a comprehension of raw materials, silhouettes, colors, textures, and strategies, and meets industry requirements.
- Source and select crude material, apply production specification, illustrate concepts and costing information, and create patterns to deliver apparel that reflects quality benchmarks.
- Examine the organizational functions, systems or logistics in the manufacturing and advertising of clothing.
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design Areas
- Academic Institutions
- Wholesale Apparel Industry
- Retailing Outlets
- Clothing and Accessories Industry
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design Job Types
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design is beneficial for those who wish to enter the commercial world of fashion or even for the personal satisfaction of possessing the formal knowledge of clothing design
- Clothing Designer
- Costume Designer
- Fashion Critic
- Clothing Manufacturer
- Business Owner/Operator
- Footwear Designer
- Accessory Designer
- Retail Clothing Manage
People wanting to establish their own fashion business and specific and includes theory, practical work, industry and trend research, trade skills, guests, industry visits of small of small personalized groups. Entering into a career in fashion can be a bit difficult. However, by obtaining an Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design, applicants can open new doors by proving they’ve already obtained a great deal of knowledge necessary for working in the oftentimes hectic and competitive field in almost any position.
The cost associated with the program varies widely depending on which school is chosen for the undertaking. On average, the courses take 24 months to complete, and full-time students typically spend 15 hours per week in the classroom.
Earning a place in the world of fashion can be a daunting task, but by taking the initiative to earn an advanced diploma in fashion design, anyone can ensure their success in the field in years to come. Search for your program below and contact directly the admission office of the school of your choice by filling the form.